Sometimes customers come to us with a specific task in mind, such as “write one blog a week for us.” In other cases, clients are looking for guidance on their overall content marketing strategy.
Here’s the approach we’ll take in developing your content marketing strategy:
- We’ll work with you to identify your target audience – and figure out how best to reach them.
- We’ll help you identify your unique selling proposition – why do your clients or customers choose you? Why should they?
- We’ll look at what your competitors do and figure out what they’re doing right and what you can do better.
- We’ll learn about your style. Are you formal or casual? Conservative or edgy? Do you want to stress your professionalism or your empathy?
- We’ll work with you (and your budget) to develop an overall plan. The plan may include a new or overhauled website, blogs, articles, white papers, social media, social media advertising, search engine marketing, and more.
- We’ll provide a budget and timeline.