Many technology companies struggle to communicate effectively. Common mistakes include:
- Boring the audience
- Use of jargon that may or may not be comprehensible to the audience
- Ignoring influencers who may not be technical
- Passive voice that sounds like a technical manual
- Having a 5-page description when one page would do
Explaining complex technical issues in a way that’s compelling requires special skills.
Our team has deep skills in both technology and writing. One is a former VP-Marketing with a semiconductor company who has two patents to his name; the other is an award-winning writer. We can take your complex product and present it in a way that’s both comprehensible and compelling.
Depending on your needs, we can:
- Develop your content marketing strategy
- Help you launch a new website with great content
- Renovate a tired, dull website
- Provide you with a turn-key monthly content marketing solution
- Handle all your social media
- Work “ala carte” and on an as-needed basis
- source our own topics,
- send you lists of suggested subjects every week or month, or
- work from your ideas.
- write “from scratch,”
- work with your outline or bullet points, or
- make your rough draft sound a whole lot better.
See www.pacid.comfor an example of our work with a technology company.
Contact us to get started.