Whether you’re creating the first website for your business, or upgrading the site you already have, we can help.
We don’t offer fill-in-the-blanks templates and cookie-cutter “solutions.” We start by finding out what makes your business unique. Then we craft a marketing message — and a website — that reflects that uniqueness.
We manage the website development process from start to finish, so that you can focus on running your business.
Here’s what you can expect if you work with us:
- We’ll help you identify your unique selling proposition – why do your clients or customers choose you? Why should they?
- We’ll look at your competitors’ sites and figure out what they’re doing right and what you can do better.
- We’ll come up with the key messages for your home page.
- We’ll discuss where your website fits in your overall marketing strategy. How are you going to use social media, advertising, and other methods to find new clients?
- We’ll learn about your style. Are you formal or casual? Conservative or edgy? Do you want to stress your professionalism or your empathy?
- We’ll find out what existing images, logos, content, etc. you want to keep and what needs to be replaced.
- We’ll present a variety of design options and refine them based on your preferences.
- We’ll prepare a site map and revise it with your input.
- We’ll draft the content for your approval.
- We’ll deal with details like registering a domain name and picking a content management system (CMS) that’s easy to keep updated.
- We’ll launch the site and make sure everything works the way it should.
We know that the job’s not done on the day your site launches. If your website’s never updated, and if you don’t have an active social media campaign, you’re wasting much of your website investment.
To keep your site fresh, boost your SEO rankings, and keep your customers/clients engaged, we can provide a steady stream of blogs, articles, case studies, and white papers.
We can also handle your advertising and social media campaigns, and track the results so you can see what you’re getting for your money.
Unlike some giant website factories, we won’t hook you into a long-term contract in which we own your site. Whatever we create for you, you own.
When you’re ready to get started, please .